Date/Time: Wednesday 8:00 PM
Teacher: Gina Darlington
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Size: 40″ x 40″ but can be varied as desired
Pattern Fee: $12.00
Description: Do you want to learn some magic? A simple pinwheel block transforms right before your eyes! Sew some half square triangles together, say “Abracadabra!” and poof! You have four different blocks to pay with! If there’s time, we’ll play with some disappearing blocks as well!
- 4 fat quarters or 1/2 yard each of 2 contrasting fabrics
- 1/2 yard for borders
- Sewing machine in good working order
- Basic sewing supplies
- Good quality thread for piecing
- Rotary cutting supplies – mat, rulers, and sharp rotary cutter
- 12.5″ square, 6.5″ square rulers if you have them.
- Thin ruler for drawing diagonal sewing lines
**NOTE** Bring extra pieces of fabric and/or large scraps of contrasting fabric to experiment with the design options.