Date/Time: Friday 2:00 PM
Teacher: Diane Phipps & Mimi McKenna
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Size: 38″ x 38″
Description: This sweet little quilt is the perfect size for a seasonal table topper or wall hanging. Candy Corn Charm is made using Cupcake Mix papers by Miss Rosie’s Quilt Company. If you’ve not used Cupcake Mixes yet, you are in for a treat! Your blocks will go together quickly, easily and accurately, and they are so fun to use.
Our sample is made with Halloween fabric, but the possibilities are endless! Just grab a charm pack, a little yardage and join us as we mix up some fun!
- 1 Charm Pack
- 3/4 yard background fabric for stars
- 1 yard fabric for sashing, inner order and outer borders
- 1/2 yard faric for posts, middle border and binding
- 1 1/4 yard fabric for backing
- 1 package Cupcake Mix Recipe #2 by Miss Rosie’s Quilt Company (available in quilt shops – make sure you purchase Recipe #2)
- Sewing Machine
- Basic Sewing Kit