Date/Time: Thursday 8:30 AM
Teacher: Gina Darlington
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Size: 35″ x 35″ or bigger depending on how many blocks you make
Pattern Fee: $12.00
Description: Do you want to learn some magic? A simple pinwheel block transforms right before your eyes! Sew some half square triangles together, say Abracadabra! And poof! You have four different blocks to play with!
Makes 4 block sample as pictured. These are 16″ blocks, so you can make a quilt top quickly.
- 4 fat quarters or 1/2 yard EACH of two contrasting fabrics
- 1/2 yard for borders
- Bring large scraps to experiment with the design options.
- Sewing Machine in good working order
- Basic Sewing supplies
- Good quality thread for piecing
- Rotary cutting supplies – mat, rulers, sharp rotary cutter
- 12.5″ square, 6.5″ square rulers if you have them.
- Thin ruler for drawing diagonal sewing lines.