Date/Time: Thursday 2:00 PM
Teacher: Gina Darlington
Skill Level: Intermediate
Size: Twin to Queen
Pattern Fee: $12.00
Description: A beautiful blend of courthouse steps and log cabin blocks. Can be scrappy or elegant depending on fabric choices. Table topper, twin, queen or king, depends on how many blocks you make.
Fabric requirements will be sent to class participants.
- Sewing Machine, cleaned and oiled with manual and accessories including a 1/4″ foot
- Starch to be used with an iron such as Best Press
- Rotary rulers
- Log Cabin ruler if desired
- Rotary Cutter (with new blade)
- Rotary Mat
- New machine needle
- Neutral colored cotton thread
- Bobbins filled with above thread